Golishlaw Legal Questionnaire Page

little flag of Canada Ask the Lawyer    Kenneth W. Golish USA Flag


Contact Information

Statutes, etc. Office Mark

Student Questions
About Windsor
About K. Golish
Legal Topics
Legal Fees
What's New!
Criminal Practice

Legal Stuff

Law Office of Kenneth W. Golish
380 Ouellette Ave
Suite 302
Windsor, Ontario CANADA
N9A 6X5

E-mail and Fax
© Copyright

Try these resources first for questions

Criminal Law Topics Criminal Law Centre
US Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Government of Ontario Web Site
Government of Canada Web Site
Alan Gahtan's Canadian Legal Resources Law Society - Public Information
Index of Previous Answers Student Questions and Previous Answers




For a specific opinion or general question

If you can't find an answer elsewhere, submit your question here either as general question or to retain my services for a specific problem.  You may also use this form to request a fee quote or ask for a referral to another lawyer.  In that case, please provide a detailed statement of your problem.
Individuals making submissions may have an expectation of privacy but must be aware that there is no security or confidentiality in sending an e-mail message.  However, while individuals submitting questions and receiving responses may expect confidentiality from this lawyer and this site, no lawyer-client relationship arises from the mere exchange of messages.  Such a relationship only arises by agreement.

See statement of privacy.

This is an experimental site.  I will in my absolute discretion determine what questions I feel are appropriate to answer and can be answered.  Every effort will be made to respond to requests for information but no assurance can be given that every such inquiry will be answered.

If you would like to retain me for a price-listed service, please send e-mail to Lawyer Kenneth W. Golish and be sure to specify the service requested.

Complete the form and click the 'Send' button.  Click once only.  You must include an e-mail address and name, if you wish an email response.
Legal Quiz of the Month
Who of the following was not a judge on the Supreme Court of Canada?

G. Arthur Martin.
Willard Z. Estey.
Louise Arbour.
Bora Laskin.

Previous Quiz
logo for www.law.com dictionary

Questions may relate to any topic of Canadian or US law, but I am qualified to answer questions involving only American and Canadian federal law and those local jurisdictions in which I am admitted.  If you have a specific problem for which you would like an opinion, you may submit an opinion request here.  I will try to answer your query but cannot promise a response.

If you receive an answer to a specific problem, I will ask you to submit a payment for the opinion in an amount between $40 and $300 plus applicable taxes for Canadian residents.  (For others, the suggested fee will be $30 to $220 in US dollars.)

Responses to these questions, with the permission of the sender, may be posted at this site at the discretion of the site administrator.
Obligation to Pay Fee 
You are under no legal obligation to return the requested fee.  You may pay some of it or none.  However, if you do not remit the full appropriate fee, no lawyer-client relationship arises and no warranty as to the correctness of the opinion applies.  If you pay the requested fee within 30 days, you will be sent a signed statement and account receipt.  As circumstances may dictate, fees may be requested in advance for any such opinion and are payable on this site at the PayPal Page.

If you would like to retain my services for a specific case or other service you may submit a request for a fee quote.

In any event, please provide specific details, the who, what, where, when and why of the problem.
Personal Information
Name: •
Email: •
   •  No response will be provided without your providing a name and address (street, city and prov/state) and an e-mail address.
Would you pay a reasonable fee for this opinion if you found it of value?
Is it agreeable to post your question?
Put problem here. Be specific as to details:

Problems with this form, send e-mail to
Lawyer Kenneth W. Golish
Criminal Law Criminal Law Topics Criminal Law Commentary
Free Consultation